Monday, December 17, 2007
It's Over...
Okay, so for the past 2 weeks I have been quite ill - thus the neglect of my blog - anyway, as a result of being so ill...Big News....I have given up DIET COKE! I know, what?!! I never thought this day would come! (Neither did Kasey or Matt - the dentist I work for) It was a clean break, we just said our goodbyes and that was the end of it. However, I would like to formally invite you all to the burial of the remaining cans of Diet Coke that are in my fridge...and I would like to take a moment to remember the good times we used to have. There was nothing like coming home to a nice cold can of Diet Coke, or a large fountain Diet Coke, my favorite though was the Diet Coke that I started each day with, but no more. It's over! I have said my goodbyes to my friends at the local Tri-Mart who have so willingly supported my Diet Coke habit, parting is such sweet sorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Kristen, good for you! Do you feel any different now that you've stopped? What made you decide to give it up? Was it your illness, or something else?
It was being sick. They thought I had pneumonia, but they aren't sure. I haven't been able to eat a whole lot or drink much other than water and gatorade. (it's not pregnancy - they checked) I don't feel any different, I thought I would, but my husband swears I will live longer. :-)
I had no idea you were such a die hard diet coke fan! Good Riddance.
good for you! Jacob (my husband) tells me i need to stop drinking diet soda...not really to let go yet! :)
Post a Comment