Our baby boy is 9!! Where has the time gone....I just blinked once and here we are...9 years later. And what a wonderful 9 years it has been!! As we enter the pre-teen, teen and adult years - life will get busy, eventually turning into dating and driving...then off to college and a mission. Seems so far away, but it seems like just yesterday we were holding him in our arms - grateful that our miracle baby was healthy and well. How grateful I am to be the mother of such a wonderful son, who I not only love more than life it's self, but who I admire for his unwavering faith in the Lord, his constant example to others, including myself, to choose the right and love unconditionally! J - we are so proud of you and love you so much! Thank you for being who you are and for making the last 9 years the best years of our life!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow! I think it's been about 9 years since I've actually seen you... Jonathan was just a little baby. Happy Birthday Jonathan!
What a nice tribute! I hate how fast kids grow up...
Post a Comment