Despite Jonathan feeling sick and being the ER on Friday night, we had a great weekend. My brother in law Vaughn and his wife Aaronee had to go to Salt Lake Thursday - Saturday and we got watch their daughter Asia! It was so much fun!!! Who needs a daughter when I get to have such cute nieces! We are so excited that they might be moving to Ivins...they will even be in our ward...so I can steal that cute baby more often!
"Ball, Ball" I only had to tell her once she couldn't play with that...WOW!
How can you not love that smile!
Almost ready to go home...poor thing we made her stay awake until almost 11 so she would be awake when her parents got back into town.
I have to give Vaughn and Aaronee a shout out...they are such AWESOME parents. Asia is pretty much a perfect baby. Naps...piece of cake...she laid right down and went to sleep! Bed time, same thing. We had no tantrums, no fussing, crying or whining all three days! My favorite was when she would trip over her own feet or the dogs and she would turn around point her cute finger and say "NO, NO, NO". Such a crack up! We will gladly do it again any time! Thank you for letting us love on your daughter for a few days! We loved every minute of it! (Even Kasey!)



2 comments:
She's got some Cottam Browns! Love those eyes! You know, it's hard to believe that Vaughn has a baby!
Such a cutie. It's been kind of nice that Vaughn's been living at mom's because I get see the little darling (unless she's sleeping) Love her walk, voices, and spice. She's adorable.
Post a Comment