For those of you who have asked me if I still sell Discovery Toys, yes I do. For the past few years I have just been placing orders here and there for people, but I decided to get back into doing toy parties, catalog shows and fundraisers, since my hubby and son are gone 3 nights a week...and I wanted something to do that I could create the schedule. And since I LOVE these toys so much it just made sense!!! Most of you know I am all about Educational Toys that are fun and teach at the same time and ALL Discovery Toys teach! So, for those of you who asked, I have the new fall catalogs and will be doing an open house in Oct. If any of you would like a new catalog or want to do a show let me know. (I will only be doing a few shows a month since I do have a day job that I LOVE way too much to EVER give up!) Anyway, they have some GREAT toys...along with some really good hostess benefits and really great prices. Plus the toys come with a guarantee that you can't beat! Anyway, not to worry, our blog is NOT going to turn into a self promotion page, although I may every once in awhile post the sales flyer for those interested. :-)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That sounds like a fun way to make money! I hope it goes well for you.
I talked with Michelle the other day and she will be here in Arizona visiting her parent's (they recently moved here). So, we thought it would be fun to have you join us if you are in the area for the holidays. It's a little far off, but, let me know what your plans are. She will be here from December 17th and will stay through January 17th. You can email me, call, or leave a note on our blog. Hope to hear from you soon!
That is super exciting!!!! Let me know for sure when your open house is,then I will think about a party. :) I was just thinking today how sad I am that I got rid of all those cool toys. So excited!!!
I'll definitely need to look at one of those catalogs... just send one home with Matt. Then again, as much as you've seen me at the office this week, I can just get one myself. I might be in there again today with a tree! I also need to schedule my cavity filling...not so fun.
Sounds great! I will let her know.
P.S. Michelle's birthday is the 7th of January.
Hey! I'm so glad you found me and decided to say HI! It was good to hear from you and it's good to see you and your cute fam! What a cutie your son is! I'll have to check in with Cottam Creek every once in awhile to see what you're up to! :)
Post a Comment