This Thanksgiving was spent with my family and we had a great time! I am so thankful for my family and all that they have done for us over the years. I am so blessed to have such a great family.
My Dad & Mom
Brent, Kendra & Blake - one last Thanksgiving before Brent leaves on his mission
Rocco, Greta & Marin
Sheena & Brody
Alyssa & GG
Brent, Kasey, Mom, Uncle John, & Kendra
Trenton & Jonathan
I love Thanksgiving! I love to drive through Santa Clara after dark and look into homes (from my car while I drive) and see all the families gathered togetheer, kids running through houses, playing football in the yards, tons of cars parked in front of houses. I love it! Tis the season to let go of the past, move forward and reconnect with lost loved ones!
Happy Thanksgiving!!



No comments:
Post a Comment