Nonie this is for you...and before the rest of you ditch out on reading this - I am tagging both Julia's, Amy, LaSchelle and Jenae. (just copy and paste into a new post with your answers)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? P.S. I love you
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I am not a breakfast eater
6. What is your middle name? Michelle
7. What food do you dislike? Pork
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Colbie Calliet
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Volkswagen Beetle - cutest car ever!
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
11. What characteristics do you despise? gossiping
12. Favorite item of clothing? shoes
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Alaska - I love the water, the mountains and the green - it's like Seattle only supersized.
14. What color is your bathroom? White, with brown accent colors
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy & Gap
16. Where would you retire? Alaska or Montana
17. Most memorable birthday? I don't really have on that stands out - although I am sure my 30th birthday will be memorable.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball or Soccer - it's a toss up.
19. Favorite saying? There are too many to choose from...
20. When is your birthday? May 19th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2
23. Pets? Two dogs - labs, Angus and Gus - they are our "other" children
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor
25. What are you today? A mom, wife and dental office manager
26. What is your favorite candy? Anything gummy! (like Dots)
27. Your favorite flower? Gerber Daisies
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? February 22nd - Jonathan's Bday
29. What are you listening to right now? The Beetles
30. What was the last thing you ate? A Cinnamon Roll
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes - with Jonathan in the summer while laying the tramp looking at stars
32. What faith are you? LDS
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
34. What is your biggest pet peeve? Women gossiping and criticizing each other
35. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My hubby
36. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
37. Favorite restaurant? RED ROBIN!!!! We need one BADLY in St George!
38. Hair Color? Brown with natural red highlights - and a few grey's creeping in
39. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr. Harkalaroad
40. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't really remember what I played with as a child
42.Summer or winter? Summer
43. Hugs or kisses? Both
44. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
45. When was the last time you cried? No idea - probably while watching a movie
46. What is under your bed? Dust balls - and who the heck knows what else
47. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Mindy Stewart - we have been friends since Kindergarten - best friends since what 2nd grade?!
48. What did you do last night? Watched Evan Almighty with Kasey, Jonathan and my family
49. Favorite smell? Fresh Air - and Tide Laundry detergent - Crazy I know
50. What are you afraid of? SNAKES!
51. How many keys on your key ring? 12
52. How many years at your current job? 6 months - our office just opened :-)
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - that's our day to do things as a family
54. How many towns have you lived in? 4
55. Do you make friends easily? Yes, I am a very social and outgoing
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Why in the world would you ever want to retire in Alaska? Have you been there? Are you forgetting about the darkness and freezing cold half the year?
And so sorry, not going to play your tag game. I played it once awhile ago and vowed to do no more, but I love you anyway.
Post a Comment